We’re having a cup of tea with Stephanie Weiderstrand today, talking about autism parenting. Join us for Stephanie’s story and how she manages special needs parenting as well as helping other families grow and thrive.
In this episode you will discover:
- Stephanie’s story and what she has learned through her daughter with ASD.
- How to manage your energy as an autism parent and why it’s so important.
- Why trusting your instinct is so important.
- Why therapies are just one piece of the whole family picture.
- How Stephanie’s upcoming autism summit can help empower you.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Learn more about The Empowering Autism Summit
- Our own, Janeen Herskovitz, LMHC will be speaking at the summit about keeping your marriage strong.
Connect with Stephanie:
- Her website: Beyond Special
- Facebook: https://www.
- Instagram: https://www.
- Linkedin: https://www.
Get more autism parenting support at the Autism Blueprint Classroom.
Use coupon code PODCAST21 to get 20% off our courses.