We’re in the dining room today talking about Thanksgiving and autism. Janeen will be sharing her tips on how to have a more peaceful holiday, whether you’re staying at home or off to Grandma’s house.
In this episode you will discover:
- How to adjust your expectations to meet reality.
- What you need to know about your child in order to help them cope.
- Tips for doing what’s best for your family.
- How to deal with relatives who “don’t get it.”
- A FREE downloadable PDF: Recipe For Success Sheet
Mentioned on the podcast:
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
NAA Grandparent Toolkit: https://www.facebook.com/naagrandparents
Previous episode about Ben’s bedroom makeover.
More light reading on the subject of the holidays:
2 Awesome Articles from TACA (Talk About Curing Autism):
This Week’s Giveaway: