We’re at the kitchen table today, where all the good conversations happen, talking about the five things happy autism parents do. While it’s not possible to be happy all the time, there are a few things parents who are happiest, do on a regular basis.
In this episode you will discover:
- Why it’s important to make time for yourself as an autism parent.
- The areas that keep us from being our happiest versions of ourselves.
- How the stress of raising a child on the spectrum can take it’s toll.
- How we can accept our kids and want growth and change at the same time.
- How to ask for help when you need it.
Mentioned on the podcast:
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
Autism Blueprint Mastermind Group: Online support for autism parents.
5 Things Happy Autism Parents Do:
- Accept their child for who they are (But still want growth and change)
- Have a purpose outside of autism
- Take care of themselves
- Ask for help when they need it
- Connect with others