My guest this week is Licensed Professional Counseling Associate, Tosha Rollins. Parenting a child on the autism spectrum is challenging, but especially during the time of COVID-19. We’ll be discussing her recommendations on how to get through it.
In this episode you will discover:
- How Tosha became a therapist who specializes in autism.
- How emotional regulation starts with the parents.
- The unique challenges of a late diagnosis (when you child is older)
- How to give our nervous system what it needs in times of crisis.
Meet Tosha Rollins, LPC-A
Tosha is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate in South Carolina, who specializes in autism. She is the host of the Autism in Action Podcast, and author of Autism Unspoken Until Now. She has two sons on the spectrum, who are 18 and 20 years old.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Website: www.tosharollins.com
- See our COVID-19 Facebook Live video & join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Apps: CALM , the gratitude app
- Autism In Action Podcast
- BOOK: Autism Unspoken Until Now
An online platform for videos, courses and resources for autism parents and professionals.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
Listen to this episode: