We’re in the classroom this week talking with Caitlin Sweetapple. Caitlin is the Director of Education at Shrub Oak International School, and will be talking about how to get the right educational support for your child.
In this episode you will discover:
- How Caitlin’s experience working with students on the autism spectrum, fueled her passion for helping our kids.
- Why play is important for learning.
- What every parent should make sure is part of their child’s educational plan.
- Advice for new homeschooling parents during the COVID-19 quarantine.
- How to deal with school refusal, anxiety, and fears of regression.
Meet Caitlin Sweetapple
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Shrub Oak International School