We’re in the family room today talking with parenting expert, Samantha Moe about how to handle challenging behaviors in your children.
In this episode you will discover:
- How your emotional state can affect your child’s.
- The difference between meltdowns and tantrums, and how to approach them.
- What could be going on in your child beneath the surface when they act out.
- How to help your child learn to regulate their emotions.
Meet Samantha Moe
Certified parent coach and speaker, Samantha Moe, has coached parents on how to help their children calm, connect, and cooperate since 2004. She now provides continuing education, advanced training, and parent coach certification for family service professionals who support intense kids and their families.
Samantha is the creator of the Mad to Glad Blueprint, a revolutionary brain-and-nervous-system-based approach to positive communication and parenting that works to soothe and even preempt intense kids’ most challenging behaviors.
She holds a Master’s degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Minnesota and possesses a background in interdisciplinary training in sensory integration, play therapy, and emotional integration.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Samantha’s Website: https://samanthamoe.com/
- Free report: Beneath the Behaviors: 11 Reasons Emotionally Intense Kids Act Out
- Previous episode with Samantha: