We’re in the family room today with parent coach, Samantha Moe. Samantha and I will be talking about what it means to have an intense brain, mistakes parents make when dealing with their child, and what they can do differently. We’ll also discuss how she helps other professionals in her step-by-step parenting approach.
In this episode you will discover:
- How to improve your parenting skills.
- What the “intense brain” child is and why it’s a struggle for them to cope.
- How to manage a meltdown.
- Why electronics can pose a problem for the brain on fire.
- How Samantha helps parents become better and professionals help them more effectively.