Today on the podcast we’ll be sitting on the back porch talking about taking better care of YOU.
In this episode you will discover:
- What is self-care?
- Why we need to take care of ourselves as parents and caregivers.
- The obstacles to self-care and why it’s so difficult.
- What you can start doing today to take better care of yourself.
- Host, Janeen Herskovitz shares her story about how she learned the importance of self-care…the hard way.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- My private practice: PuzzlePeaceCounseling.com
- Brené Brown’s TED talk about shame
- Florida Medwaiver Program
Become part of our Autism Blueprint community
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- I’m learning how to meditate! Here are a few places where you can get started:
This week’s giveaway: Self-Care Red Flags Checklist