We’re in the family room today talking about the holidays and autism. Janeen and her husband Joe will be sharing stories, anecdotes and even a few tips about how to have a happy holiday season, no matter which ones you celebrate. And of course we will have a few laughs along the way.
In this episode you will discover:
- Our family’s experience adjusting to our “new normal.”
- An autism dad’s perspective on surviving the holiday season.
- How to adjust your holiday expectations to meet the reality of your new situation.
- Why we have to be able to laugh and not take ourselves too seriously.
- A FREE downloadable, 2-page Holidays Tips Sheet, perfect for sharing with extended family who need a better understanding of your child’s needs.
Mentioned on the podcast: