We’re on the therapist’s couch today talking about autism and anxiety. In this episode, Janeen covers how anxiety manifests in people with autism and what you can do, as a parent or provider, to help them.
In this episode you will discover:
- Some of the reasons underlying your child’s anxiety.
- How to tell if your child is experiencing anxiety.
- How you can help your child manage their anxious feelings.
- Janeen’s creative solution to help her daughter keep monsters away.
- A FREE downloadable, PDF reminder (suitable for hanging on your fridge) “What To Do When You Feel Anxious”
Mentioned on the podcast:
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
Info about PANDAS/PANS:
Article about the song that can reduce anxiety. (link included in article)
Previous episodes mentioned: *(Click the image to listen.)
This Week’s Giveaway:
[gravityform id=”36″ title=”true” description=”true”]