Today on the podcast we’ll be “on the couch” addressing your Facebook questions surrounding concerns for the future.
In this episode you will discover:
- How to identify when you’re working from a place of fear rather than reality.
- How to face your fears more effectively.
- What we fear most as autism parents and how to manage fear when we feel it.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Rob Bell’s Podcast (with Elizabeth Gilbert talking about fear)
- Video about Mindfulness
- My private practice: PuzzlePeaceCounseling.com