We’re in the home office today, talking with The Autism Oasis creator, Heather Anderson.
Heather’s story as both an entrepreneur and single mom will inspire and encourage you to view your autism journey with a positive perspective.
In this episode we dive into her experiences as well as her online support program for autism parents.
In this episode you will discover:
- Heather’s advice to single moms and what made her journey unique.
- How the single parent journey is different.
- How she homeschools her son while working from home.
- How embracing a growth mindset can strengthen your parenting skills.
- Why she describes autism as the best thing that ever happened to her.
- How Heather took her current skill set and expanded it into a business to help other parents.
- An exclusive offer just for our listeners!
Mentioned on the podcast:
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group:
- The Autism Oasis (Heather’s Online Autism Parent Community & Blog)
Special offer for our listeners!
- The Cabana: Heather’s membership community just for autism moms, where she shares support, insight, monthly courses, facebook live interviews with professionals in the field, and so much more. Heather is offering a lifetime membership discount of $5 off per month.
- CLICK THIS LINK and enter the discount code: BLUEPRINT at checkout to receive this awesome offer.
Meet Heather Anderson
Heather Anderson is a blissfully happy autism mom and lover of life in Southern California who is on a mission to help parents rediscover their happy place. She is the creator of The Autism Oasis, an online support community for autism parents.