We’re in the family room today hanging out with my guest, Jeanetta Bryant, who is an autism mom that’s made it her mission to pay it forward by helping others. In this episode she shares her journey, what worked for her child, and lots of hope.
In this episode you will discover:
- How Jeanetta helped her autistic daughter increase her skill sets, and decrease her struggles.
- How the GF/CF (Gluten/Casein free) diet played a key part in her child’s growth.
- How to handle the parenting overwhelm of raising a child on the autism spectrum.
- How Jeanetta’s faith plays a part in her coping.
- Jeanetta’s story of paying it forward and how she helps other parents navigate autism.
Meet Jeanetta Bryant
Jeanetta Graduated in 2003 from UWF with a BS degree in Interdisciplinary Information Technology and a minor in Advertising. She has worked as both an entrepreneur and in the corporate world. Most recently, her focus has been on being Jackson and Lindsey’s mom. She has had so many in this community help her find her path – that her goal is to “pay it forward”. In 2018 she released Little Turtle Learning Tools and “Color Splash,” a learning app designed specifically for children with special needs or learning disabilities. This year, 2019 has been the launch of Abilities Workshop and “The Autism Event” both are projects that have been in the works and dreamt about for many years.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Episode 60 with Faith Clarke
- Sign up for our Autism Mastermind Online Parent Group HERE.
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Jeanetta’s Workshops/Conference: www.AbilitiesWorkshop.com
- Jeanetta’s blog: www.hopefaithandautism.blogspot.com
- Color Splash App: www.littleturtlelearningtools.com
Listen to this episode: