We’re in the family room this week talking with Nichole Wilson. Single parenting is especially difficult when you’re raising a child on the autism spectrum. Nichole will be sharing how she manages raising her daughter and running a magazine for autism moms.
In this episode you will discover:
- Nichole’s personal autism mom story.
- How she balances work and parenting.
- Why building your village is so important.
- What she has learned about choosing men and healthy relationships.
- Why a sense of humor and ability to reframe are so important.
- Her greatest advice for single parents raising a child on the spectrum.
Meet Nichole Wilson
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join our FREE Monday evening COVID-19 support group HERE
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Autism Moms Are Beautiful Magazine
- AMAB Facebook Page
- AMAB Group Page
- Nichole’s Facebook Page
- AMAB on Instagram: autism_moms_are_beautiful
*Disclaimer: although we do receive a small amazon referral commission for each of the mentioned books, we would still recommend them if we didn’t.
An online platform for videos, courses and resources for autism parents and professionals.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
Listen to this episode: