We’re in the kitchen today talking with Denise Voight about food and nutrition. Denise is a clinical nutritionist who specializes in helping individuals with autism and ADHD, and she knows a ton about how nutrition affects your child’s brain.
In this episode you will discover:
- What is functional medicine and functional nutrition?
- What are toxic foods and how to eliminate them.
- Why food has such an impact on the brain and how it processes.
- How food can influence behavior in children.
- Where parents should start in making changes to their child’s diet.
- How to talk to your child about eating healthier foods.
- How to read labels on the foods you feed your family.
- How to choose high quality supplements, and how to know if your child needs them.
Meet Denise Voight, MS
Denise Voight, MS is a Clinical Nutritionist with a Masters of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine specializing in Nutritional Intervention for autism spectrum disorders and ADHD. She is an expert in applying scientifically proven food and nutrition therapies to improve health, symptoms, and behavior in children.
Connect with Denise:
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- My Spectrum Heroes Supplements
- enter the code: autismblueprint for 20% off your order!
- Denise’s course: Nutrition Intervention For Autism