We’re in the family room today talking with Juan Santos, a professional counselor, relationship expert and autism sib. He’ll be sharing his immigration story, relationship tips, and his experience growing up with a sister on the autism spectrum.
In this episode you will discover:
- What gets in the way of building healthy relationships.
- How to strengthen your own relationships.
- How Juan’s immigrant story helped inform his life and his practice as a therapist.
- Some excellent advice for autism siblings.
Meet Juan Santos
Juan Santos is a professional counselor and owner of Santos Counseling, PLLC, a group practice in Greensboro, North Carolina. He specializes in helping people build healthy relationships. He is also the host of the podcast, A Counselor’s Journey To Private Practice.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Juan’s private practice website: Santos Counseling, PLLC
- Juan’s podcast for private practitioners: A Counselor’s Journey To Private Practice
- The episode where I was a guest on Juan’s podcast.
- Juan’s YouTube channel: Counseling Talk | Making Psychology Simple