Self-care can be really difficult for autism parents, but it is SO necessary. In this episode, Autism Blueprint Podcast host, Janeen Herskovitz is interviewed by Luminara Serdar from Autism Transformed as part of her online summit: Autism Recovery Summit 4: Healing Brain, Body and Being.
In this episode you will discover:
- Why self-care is so important for autism parents.
- How you can start taking better care of yourself today!
- Why it’s about more than downtime and date nights.
- How intention, mindfulness and healthy boundaries play a role.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- Luminara’s Website: Autism Transformed
- Autism Recovery Summit 4: Healing Brain, Body and Being.