We’re in the master bedroom today talking with relationship coach, Janelle Harding. We’ll be discussing the issues that come up in a marriage with someone on the spectrum, as well as tips for connecting with your child.
In this episode you will discover:
- How autism affects relationships, particularly romantic ones.
- Tips for connecting with someone on the autism spectrum.
- What a meltdown looks like when we break it down. (And a free handout)
- What is “unmasking” and why it’s important.
Meet Janelle Harding
Janelle is a transitional life coach for married couples with a partner on the autism spectrum. She is the owner of Grace and Compassion Life Coaching and focuses her work on rebuilding the personal identity of the wife, and creating harmony in marriage through getting to know one another through the lense of autism and rebuilding the marriage foundation.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- To get in touch with Janelle, text/call 614-353-9735
- Join her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Grace-and-Compassion-Life-Coaching-Janelle-Harding-Advocacy-LLC-105448504498615
- email her: email@example.com