We’re in the bedroom today speaking with George Bailey of ZPods. We discuss autism fatherhood, his company that created a bed designed just for kids with autism and related health issues, and so much more.
In this episode you will discover:
- What is a Zpod and how it can help your child sleep.
- The issues autism parents face in trying to get their kids to sleep.
- Some of the most common sleep issues in autism and what you can do about it.
- How stimming is related to your child’s anxiety levels.
- What’s different and most difficult for dads of autistic children.
Meet George Bailey
George Bailey is the president of zPods, a Saint Louis startup that is developing sensory-friendly beds for children with autism and other disorders that interfere with sleep. George is a father of five, two of which have autism, and he wants to work with them to make the world a better place.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- To get more info about ZPods, or to order one,: zpodsforsleep.com
- DISCOUNT CODE: Enter the code BLUEPRINT when you place an order for 25% off.
- We mentioned a PDF download for sleep tips, but thought this article was even better: https://www.zpodsforsleep.com/post/thinking-of-ways-to-support-healthy-sleep