We’re out and about in the neighborhood today, talking about Halloween. This is a replay from of our Surviving the Holiday Series, 2017.
Holidays can be filled with change and chaos, making it difficult for kiddos on the spectrum to enjoy them. We’ll be covering some tips and things to consider when preparing your child for Halloween, as well as a free social story giveaway.
In this episode you will discover:
How to help your child choose a costume, while addressing sensory needs.
How to best prepare them for trick-or-treating.
Tips for doing what’s best for YOU and how to keep your expectations realistic.
Alternatives to trick-or-treating.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Back-To-School Episode 25 with Ceil Shanahan
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World
- Find some cool Halloween T-shirts HERE on Amazon.
- Private Practice Conference Janeen attended
- Click here to join the November Mastermind group
Surviving the Holidays Series: