In honor of our 100th episode, we’re in the family room today with host Janeen Herskovitz, talking about what she’s learned during her 20 plus years of parenting a child with autism.
In this episode you will discover:
- The things Janeen would do differently if she knew then what she knows now.
- What it means to take better care of yourself.
- The most important thing that will make all the difference in parenting your child.
- Why presuming competence is so important.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: Our Autism Blueprint Private Facebook Page
- If you’d like to schedule one-on-one coaching sessions with Janeen, contact her here.
- Additional episodes that might help:
The Autism Blueprint Classroom is LIVE
Our First Course: Finding You Again: Managing stress while raising a child with autism
Use the coupon code, PODCAST21 to get 20% off at checkout! (offer good thru the end of 2021)